The Professional Certification program of digital marketing and social networks consists of two courses, one basic and one intermediate. These courses will teach you how organizations and professionals can take advantage of multiple social networks and their thousands of users on the internet.
The first course focuses on developing the necessary skills to be a successful content & community manager.
The second course shows you how to use and apply the main advertising tools for social networks: Facebook Ads and how to get the most out of them.
With this professional certification, you will be able to demonstrate that you have mastered different social media management platforms and also can seek help from http://veneratedigital.com, as well as the design and management of paid campaigns in the Facebook advertising network (Facebook, Instagram, Audience network, & messenger).
At the end of this Professional Certificate, you will be able to apply for a position related to Social Media Strategist or Digital Marketing Coordinator.
Real Career Impact
Solution Web.com Logo
“More and more organizations require the support of professionals with experience in the development of digital marketing strategies From the point of view of companies, social networks have become an excellent channel to communicate with the customer. Unlike traditional channels, these allow communication to be bidirectional, establishing a link between the person and the company. ”
Silvia María Penados, General Director Solution Web.com
What you’ll learn:
- Build a marketing strategy for social networks.
- Select the right social media platforms for your company.
- Develop and deliver valuable content for your consumers, using an appropriate segmentation.
- Create and configure social media accounts across different platforms.
- Create a monthly calendar of content, aligned to the sales or product objective of your company.
- Develop organic social media strategies and paid to advertise on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and more.
- Select tools that help you measure your KPIs and their impact.
- Manage crisis moments of your brand in social media.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of social media initiatives.
- Obtain the necessary knowledge to be a content & community manager.